Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Frozen Photos



I guess this post is more about the weather than photography. Above you can see the latest view out of my office window. I have frequently shown this same view through the lens of various cameras and shot it with different films but rarely has it looked so white and cold. 

This may not look very impressive to my Northern friends but in South Louisiana we generally keep our ice in a glass with our favorite beverage. Lately however, we have been experiencing what the rest of the country calls “Winter.” This has discouraged me from venturing out to take many pictures.

Here’s another shot showing the edge of my roof decorated with icicles.

I have of course, continued shooting indoors, some church directory photos and a local concert but nothing appropriate for this blog. Stay tuned though, the good thing about weather in this part of the country is that it changes often so no doubt some warm sunny days are just around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment