Sunday, May 29, 2016

Truckload of Happiness


Anyone who has followed me for a while knows I have a thing for fire hydrants. Imagine my glee when I happened upon a whole truckload of them on the way to work the other day. Unfortunately all I had ready to shoot was my diminutive Nikon P-300 point & shoot. Well, I guess it really is a bit more than a point & shoot. It does have some serious manual override capabilities but all that's a bit difficult to manage while driving on an Interstate highway through morning traffic so I am grateful for the "Auto" setting.

My apologies for the quality of the image but driving with one hand and shooting pictures through a dirty windshield with the other does not contribute to image quality so it is what it is. I am grateful for it since it will serve as a reminder of a morning thrill for many years to come. Every time I see this photo I will smile - hope you will too.

No comments:

Post a Comment