Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Spring Ahead!


Last November I posted an article bemoaning the end of Daylight Saving Time because I would no longer be able to go out picture hunting after work. As it turned out I was true to my words because with only a couple exceptions around the holidays I have taken very few pictures since then.

Now there’s some good news though. As most of you know last weekend we went back on Daylight Saving Time and I immediately went out and took some pictures to celebrate. The shot above is one of many such shots. This one was taken with the Nikon P-300 shot at f4.5, 1/200 and ISO 160, but I also shot about a half a roll of Tri-X 400 B&W and some Kodak Ektar 100 with the 35mm SLR’s. I hope to finish off those rolls in the next week and have some more pictures for you soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment