Sunday, April 27, 2014

Holga 120-PC Pinhole Camera



In honor of Worldwide Pinhole Photography day I decided to post a photo from the first roll shot through my Holga 120-PC Pinhole Camera last year. I received it for Father’s Day, shot one roll of Kodak Portra 400 with it and put it aside. Finally this weekend I pulled it out again for Pinhole Day.

As you can see it provides surprisingly good images, much better than my home made cardboard 35mm pinhole camera that I used for the first two Pinhole Days I participated in. I just finished shooting another roll of Portra 400 in the Holga 120-PC and sent it off to the Darkroom for processing. 

The image of the bridge shown above is the way into a local arboretum. The pinhole camera is unique in that it has an infinite depth of field and presents everything in focus.

Stay tuned until next week when I will be hopefully showing off my latest pinhole creations. 


No comments:

Post a Comment