Monday, November 21, 2011

Pinhole Camera

 
This is the pinhole camera kit my son gave me for my birthday. Now that the summer is over and the sun is setting about the same time I leave work there is little time for photography during the week so I am temporarily turning my attention to other things. 

I have often wondered about pinhole cameras. Now I have a chance to experiment with one. Of course first I have to put it together. After carefully reading all the instructions this will not be as simple as I first thought. Still, since I have more time to tinker with things inside where it’s warm and dry and lighted this is the perfect time to tackle such a task. I will keep you posted on my progress and hopefully there will be some pictures to share in the not too distant future.

No comments:

Post a Comment