Sunday, April 28, 2013

A Rainy Worldwide Pinhole Photography Day




Well it’s been a very wet Worldwide Pinhole Photography Day (WPPD) but in spite of the weather and not feeling well today I managed to get out and shoot my annual roll with my home made pinhole camera anyway. Of course I won’t get the film back for a few days so I will have to wait to share the pictures with you. Just one more of the great things about shooting film – waiting!

As I write this blog post there have been nearly 600 photos uploaded to the WPPD web site already and I’ve picked out several that I especially like. I look forward to looking at all the pictures almost as much as I enjoy taking and sharing my own photos.

If you haven’t already, go to the WPPD web site and start checking them out. I guarantee you will enjoy yourself there but don’t start unless you have time to spare because once you start you won’t be able to stop until you’ve seen them all.

Here’s the link…




No comments:

Post a Comment