Monday, June 2, 2014

Worldwide Pinhole Photography Day Entry


I forgot all about my WPPD photo entry after I uploaded it so here it is for your viewing pleasure. From my entry description...

"I used a Holga Pinhole Camera this year and loaded it with Kodak Portra 400 because it was cloudy and overcast all day. This was a 5 second exposure of an old house in the Cajun Village. It was windy so the leaves and flag were in motion."


If you would like to see it in the WPPD gallery please use the link below.

http://www.pinholeday.org/gallery/2014/index.php?id=2419

I am rather surprised by my fascination with using color film for my pinhole photos. I really like black & white but the vast majority of the photos entered into the WPPD gallery are black & white. Part of the reason I keep using color film is simply to distinguish my efforts from the rest. However I also must admit that I find the color version of pinhole photography deeply satisfying.

No comments:

Post a Comment