Friday, August 12, 2011

Brownie anyone?



In the search for pre-owned camera equipment I ran across www.brownie-camera.com which has an incredible amount of information on all the old Kodak cameras including the one I started my photographic “career’ with many years ago. It also has links to places where you can buy some of these old cameras as well as film and film processing for them. I became intrigued by the possibility of getting a Brownie Bullet like the one I used to have and maybe even taking some pictures with it. After a bit more web surfing and with the help of the links provided on www.brownie-camera.com I was able to buy a Brownie Bullet in reasonably good shape that was supposed to be working, a couple of rolls of 127 film for it, and locate a lab that can process the film. I will let you know how it all turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment