Monday, August 29, 2011

First Shots with Vivitar


Here’s a couple shots taken with the Vivitar body and the same Promaster 50mm f1.8 lens used on the Promaster body. Once again the shots were taken using some old Fujicolor 200 film and all processing was by The Dark Room.

I don’t recall the shutter setting here but I generally shoot these kind of shots with the lens wide open (f1.8 in this case) so I’m guessing the shutter used was approx 1/250.






 The Brothers!


Here we have a shot of our "Watch  Chihuahua" using a Promaster 5750DX electronic flash unit (had to check out the hot shoe and make sure it worked) on manual with the camera set at f5.6 and 1/125 per the flash chart.











2 comments:

  1. really great shot of the brothers! want to shoot your grandkids for me???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure! I also want to get everyone in "uniform" one day when the weather is ice and shoot with the Brownie to get some "vintage" shots.

    ReplyDelete