Sunday, May 13, 2012

WPPD Pinhole Photo Submission


Here’s another one of the pinhole photos I took on Worldwide Pinhole Photography Day. This is actually one of my favorites but not the one I ended up submitting to the web site. I submitted the very first picture I took – the same one I posted on the blog last week. It seemed appropriate somehow.

Here’s the link if you would like to see it and check out the other 2000+ entries while you’re there. 


My entry is number 2585. As of right now there are 2633 photos on the WPPD web site and with another two weeks left to submit entries the 2012 gallery could easily surpass last year’s total of 3386 photos.

Be careful though. If you start looking at these pinhole photos you may find yourself there for hours at a time. It’s really quite addictive!



No comments:

Post a Comment