Sunday, October 21, 2012

Lytro Camera - The Future of 3D Photography?

I never intended that this blog should turn into a new equipment review site but there's so much cool new stuff out there these days. Here's an article from "www.fellowgeek.com" suggesting that the new Lytro camera may be the future of 3-D photography.

Starting with my June 19th blog post last year I dedicated 9 posts over a month or so to the subject of 3-D photography. I thoroughly researched the topic, experimented with several ways of doing 3-D photography and even bought and reviewed the (then) new Fujifilm Finepix Real 3-D W3 digital camera. As much fun and as great as all that was the implications for the new Lytro capability in 3-D are huge.

Check out my posts from last June and July for more info on 3-D photography and the link below for the "www.fellowgeek.com" article on the 3-D Lytro capability.

Lytro Camera Gets Parallax mode, 3D Display Support

No comments:

Post a Comment