Sunday, November 11, 2012

Veterans Day Tribute



I thought Monday was Veterans Day but was reminded that it’s actually November 11th, When it falls on a Sunday everyone get’s the following Monday off as the federal holiday so I wasn’t totally wrong. In any case here’s a photo tribute to all the veterans, many thanks for all they have done and continue to do for us.

On a recent photo safari I happened to look up and noticed the really cool street lights. I also noticed the flag and repositioning myself and camera little yielded this great shot. This was taken with the Nikon P-300 at f3.3, 1/1600, and ISO 160. I also took the same shot with the Pentax ZX-30 shooting the Velvia 100 but the wind was not cooperating and I couldn’t get the flag just right. Here it is below so you can see the difference in the color rendition and saturation.


No comments:

Post a Comment