Monday, October 17, 2011

Cool & Helpful Links

I finally took a few minutes last week and figured out how to add some links to the blog. I added a couple more over the weekend. Take a look over on the right side and you will see them there. I will add more as I find them - anything cool or helpful to budding or budded film photographers.

In the interest of maintaining photography as the basis of the blog here is another recent shot I like a lot. It was taken on the same foggy morning as the previous shot using Fujifilm 200 and processed by The Dark Room.


There’s something really cool about shooting up into a tree, especially with the upper branches partially obscured by fog and overexposure. I also like the sharpness of my new 28mm lens and the depth of field even when shooting almost wide open at f4 (it’s an f2.8 lens so at f4 it does have a little more left).



No comments:

Post a Comment