Saturday, December 29, 2012

State of Film 2013 (from FPP)

Mat Marrash of the "Film Photography Project" starts off his article saying, "Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the State of Film 2013 Edition," and then proceeds to provide a very helpful list of all film currently being produced. Please see the link below to check it out for yourself.

This is not to say there are not still other films available. I recently bought some Kodak Gold 200 and Plus X and there seems to be a fair amount of "out of production" stock available but as they say, "when its gone, its gone!" 

 I guess the message is, if there is some out of production film you particularly like its time to stock up!

 
The Film Stock List 2013 | Film Photography Project

By the way, the shot above was taken by my son using the new K-01 I got for Christmas. I'm pretty happy with it so far. I think it could easily become my favorite digital camera as soon as I master it's eccentricities.

No comments:

Post a Comment