Wednesday, December 12, 2012

You Can Photograph (Almost) Anything



I’m not really sure what I think about this photo. I was looking through a photography magazine and got inspired by their photo of a bunch of rusty nuts & bolts. I thought to myself, “I have a pan of rusty nuts, bolts and other stuff. Why wouldn’t that make a good picture too?”

I guess this one is kind of interesting. It might be better if everything was uniformly rusty and I suspect a macro lens would help too but sometimes you just gotta go with what you got. Needless to say I didn’t spend a lot of time “posing” or composing this photo. I just shook the pan a bit and put it in the sun. Then I zoomed the 18-200 lens in on the Pentax *ist DL and took a couple shots. I cropped it in Picasa to get the most interesting part centered, brightened it up a bit and there you have it.

So what do you think? Is this worth the effort (not really not that much effort of course but just saying…) or is it just stupid?

No comments:

Post a Comment