Friday, February 22, 2013

Speaking of Wildlife…



Once and awhile you’re driving around and something “catches your eye” and you just have to stop and take a picture or two…

Here (above) we have a horse – a really big life size bronze horse, behind a fence, so it can’t escape I suppose. That’s what first got my attention. Then I stopped and started looking around in the fenced “yard” beside a big white building with “ANTIQUES” painted in black letters across the side.



It was a Sunday afternoon and they were clearly closed or I would have gone in and looked around to see what else they had to offer but as you can see above just the inhabitants of the yard were pretty intriguing.



I thought the boy on the bike (above) was kind of cool. I mean who doesn’t need a bronze boy on a bike in their yard?
 …and the bronze alligator was killer! If you want to keep people out of your yard paint this thing green and set him out there somewhere.


With this stuff in the yard outside I can’t even begin to imaging what they might have inside but I definitely want to go back when they’re open for business and see.

All of the photos above were taken with the Pentax K-01 through the 28-80 zoom at f7 to f9 and 1/250 to 1/400 with ISO @ 100.



No comments:

Post a Comment