Tuesday, February 26, 2013

World Pentax Day – Day 2



The second day of World Pentax Day (weekend) dawned late (for me) but the sun was shining and the sky was clear – mostly. The first thing I noticed (something I had missed in all the rain of the last couple days) was the trees starting to sprout new little green leaves with all the promise of an early Spring. The winter has been very wet this year but generally mild and the cold weather may indeed be over.



Merlin, the most domestic of domesticated cats was enjoying just hanging out (and a little attention from me) on this warm sunny Sunday as I was snapping a couple overhead shots of the newly discovered greenery.

Alas, the good weather did not last so that was pretty much the end of my photographic adventures as the clouds and rains returned with a vengeance.

No comments:

Post a Comment