Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Brownie 127


I bought a Kodak Brownie Bullet a month or so ago and after shooting my first roll of film in it I was amazed that a 50 year old camera still worked. You can read my earlier post (Brownies Anyone?) if you want to know about my personal photographic history as it relates to the Brownie Bullet.

I was pleasantly surprised last week to receive a Brownie 127 for my birthday in addition to my new 28mm wide angle lens and a Holga. The Brownie 127 is a really cool looking old camera that was made and sold mainly in Great Britain back in the 1950’s. That makes mine probably 60+ years old. When I got it I opened it up and discovered an old roll of film inside. Unfortunately I didn’t notice it until it was too late or I might have been able to process it and find some photographic treasures. I can’t wait to see if this Brownie still works too. You will know as soon as I do.


No comments:

Post a Comment