Monday, September 26, 2011

“Hope Springs Eternal…”


Maybe there is hope for me as an artistic photographer after all. As it turns out my new Vivitar body seems to have a problem handling 36 exposure rolls of film. It does fine with the 24 exposure rolls but I guess the friction drag on the 36 exposure rolls is just a bit more than it can handle without hanging up and causing multiple exposures towards the end of the roll.

I had been wanting to experiment with intentional multiple exposures and now - all of the sudden, I have a masterpiece of inadvertent art to share. 





This is at least 3 and perhaps as many as 4 exposures all shot with Kodak Portra 400. Since this is truly inadvertent or accidental art I have no idea what the settings were.

What do you think? Is it art, or oops?


No comments:

Post a Comment