Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I Love My Foot!


Here’s a nice shot of the very photogenic cat Gandalf loving his foot. This one was taken with the Holga using Kodak Portra 400.

With the revelation in my earlier blog post the fourth item on my list of New Year’s resolutions is done.  It was actually much easier than I expected because I quickly determined that there are no readily available sources of true analog or “wet processed” prints to compare to digitally produced prints so it simply cannot be done – at least not by me with the time and resources I am willing to commit to it.

It is taking longer to shoot a roll of film these days because of my schedule, the short winter days and inclement weather but I am currently working on a roll of Kodak Tri-X and hope to have some pictures to share shortly. In the meantime I just got two rolls back from The Darkroom that I will be sharing with you. The picture above is the first taken from the roll shot with the Holga. The other roll was shot with my newly acquired Vivitar 3800 body.

My next projects (part of my New Year’s list) will be to shoot some slower film including some Portra 160, Ektar 100 and some Kodak Plus-X 125, B&W. I ordered the film from B&H a week or so ago and just received it so stay tuned for what I hope will be some of my best pictures yet.



2 comments:

  1. Hi there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it's truly informative. I’m gonna watch out for brussels. I will be grateful if you continue this in future. A lot of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!
    Medium Basket

    ReplyDelete