Tuesday, May 28, 2013

More Film Reviews



I already told you that I prefer Kodak film. I do! That doesn’t mean however, that I cannot appreciate the virtues of other film. The shot above was taken with Fuji 200 which I think of as Fuji’s version of Kodak Gold 200. This shot of my son Noah and granddaughter Claire was taken with the Pentax ZX-7 and shows the way this film makes the colors really “pop.”

Kodak Gold film will definitely make colors “pop but Fuji is especially great with the warm colors like red & yellow. Just in case there is any doubt, check out the photo below from the same roll as the shot above.



Now I still prefer Kodak, especially Portra and highly recommend it to you, but when you need to make your red’s and yellows really “pop” Fuji works.


No comments:

Post a Comment