Monday, January 28, 2013

More Instant Fun!



I have decided I really like my Polaroid 300 camera. I finally bought some more film and used it to get some great shots of the kids and grand kids. When I bring out my 35mm or any of the digital cameras everyone either gets real serious or they start fidgeting, especially the kids but when I bring out the Polaroid they start dancing, singing and just generally “posing” for the camera.



I know the picture quality isn’t the greatest but I think that’s part of the unique attraction of these cameras. Maybe it’s just another part of the whole “Toy Camera” phenomenon.

I also recently discovered that the business card sized photos fit perfectly into a business card holder so after picking one up for $10 at the local office supply place I now have a truly unique & compact photo album that holds 96 photos and almost fits in my pocket – way cool!


No comments:

Post a Comment